This weekend i had it all planned to get a lot of work done and be super productive and you know how sometimes things just go totally in the opposite direction? Well this is one of those times! I would normally feel bad and kinda guilty but this time i decided it was okay. I’ve been working really hard lately and barely got any down time without doing anything work or blog related so this weekend, i decided to go with the flow and do only what felt good and relaxing…
- I finally took the time to make Victoria’s delicious coconut and chocolate vegan shortbread and OMG it it so so good!! They’ll probably be all gone by the end of the day but it’s so easy and quick to make that i’m definitely going to make a huge batch every single week now!
- I watch the documentary Minimalism that i mentioned in my Friday post about Netflix, and it was, like i expected, super interesting and inspiring! Becoming more conscious about how i spend my money is something i’m really working on this year and this movie is definitely a must watch if you’re interested in the idea or want to understand a bit more the concept of minimalism.
- Even though it’s super hot outside, i was oddly in the mood for a vegetable curry Saturday so i made my favorite recipe (that i shared right here) along with a big batch of homemade tomato sauce!
- I spend a lot of time going through all the pretty clothes that i would love to add to my wardrobe (i love procrastinating like that!) and my heart kinda melts for this adorable dress and stripped t-shirt from Shein, aren’t they just adorable?!
- I finally took the time to set up my tictail shop! Yeah! I was planning on doing this months ago and never got enough time to do it properly but now it’s online! I’ll be adding more stuff in the next few days as i’m doing yet another decluttering cession tonight and also if you’re one of my readers and interested in something, make sure to use the code THANKYOU15 at checkout to get a special discount!
- I really loved Tonya’s post about blogging and read it while taking a few inspirational/motivational notes!
- Now to end this wonderfully relaxing weekend, we are off to have a drink with friends and probably watch something on Netflix afterwards!
I hope you all had a beautiful weekend friends! xo