Okay so let me start by telling you two very important thing: NO it’s not too early to start planning for Christmas (is it ever too early?!), and YES, this time i’m planning to go totally overboard with the entire Holidays! There, i said it, you’ve been warned! This year i actually decided to create almost everything with my own two hands (only buying the supplies and the few bits and can’t make myself) so i have planned a tonne of DIYs to create our perfect home atmosphere for the entire holidays! I already started a few handmade projects back in October so i’m confident i’ll be ready to enjoy a fully decorated home on December 1st! I’m so excited!
It’s actually the first time that i commit myself to “plan” ahead but because i’m working a lot these days, i feel like creating most of my decoration and gifts on top of that might get easily chaotic so i really want to be a little organized. I don’t want to ruin the magic of Christmas and be stressed out instead of enjoying myself (which i totally did last year btw). So, i’m planning a looong time in advance and it’s making me really happy! So here are all the things i thought i should plan for ahead so far, including little fun reminder(if you have any suggestion, please share them in the comments!)
- Set a budget. Because i’m definitely not a fan of stressing out about my bank account status when comes December 26th!
- Plan all the handmade decorations i want to make for every room and find or buy all the supplies needed.
- Search and try vegan recipes for our Christmas family dinner (i’m the only vegan right now so i have to make it perfect to convince!).
- Make a list of the gifts i’m planning to buy, and the ones i’m planning to make myself.
- Treat myself and my man to a vegan chocolate advent calendar (last year they were all out of stock before i could get my hands on one so i’m planning it this time!).
- Treat my cats to a few handmade Christmassy toys and treats.
- Plan fun things to do with the family and book ahead if needed.
- Find new Christmas music to refresh the playlist i’ve had for years.
What about you friends? Are you already planning for Christmas too?!
P.S: Don’t forget to check out my Handmade Shop for your Christmas gifts or wishlist! 😉