Hi everyone! Some of you know that because i’ve been on a mission to consume better (and less) for a few months now, i really wondered whether or not i should share with you some Christmas wishlists or gift guides. The dilemma for me was that i really don’t want to encourage you to consume in a bad way or from bad brands (fast fashion and such). So i thought about it and i actually figured that it was a good idea for me to share with you the things i feel confortable spending my money on this season. In my wishlists and gift guides this year, i’ll be sharing and recommending products that are made ethically, vegan, cruelty free, from ecologically responsable brands and/or from small shops and creators, that are available on Etsy.
I feel super confortable, happy and inspired to share my selections with you, so that you know where to go for some ethical shopping this Holiday season! For today, here is my personal little Christmas wishlist!
- Feminist Apparel T-shirt | I’ve become quite obsessed about quote t-shirts lately and a piece of clothing mixing my love for cats and my feminism is always going to be a winner in my book!
- Manucurist Green Nailpolish in Victoria Pulm | I’ve been looking for a good natural brand of nail polish for a while now and this one definitely caught my eye with that gorgeous color which is one of my all time favorite. Plus they are cruelty free, vegan, 7 free and contains 84% if natural ingredients.
- Allthewaystosay “Chilltime” art print | My man and i are planning to create an art wall next year in our living room and this drawing is gonna have to be a part of it!
- Thought Cable Knit Jumper in Mustard | This 100% organic coton knit jumper is exactly the kind of clothes i’m looking for right now, made ethically and with very minimal environmental footprint. I love that and i really want to support brands with such values.
- Matt & Nat Castell Bag in Chili | I have been obsessed with this brand for about two years and this bag is my number one fave at the moment.
- Beyond Skin Vegan Boots | Now these boots are my super pricey item here, but look at them, aren’t they just stunning?! And perfect to go with everything and for every style!
- The New Bohemian Handbook | I’ve never been one to buy a “coffee table book” but i feel like this one would be the exception for me. These photos are totally inspiring me for our futur country house and i could flip through these pages all day long.
- People Tree Debbie Checked Shirt Dress | I think this brand is becoming one of my absolute favorite. I’ve been dying to get my hands on a few of their t-shirts sold on Asos (this one and this one) and this plaid dress is basically everything i’m looking for in a winter dress. It looks comfy and soft and i can already picture myself wearing it every single day with a pair of warm black leggings and a long chunky cardigan, my perfect winter uniform!
- Stitched Up book | The author of this book Tansy E.Hopkins was interviewed in the documentary The True Cost that totally changed my life (i talked about it here) and i loved what she was saying so much that i can’t wait to read her book and learn more about the fashion industry.
- Annyamarttinen Cabin Kitchn Print | I’ve been a major admirer of Annya’s work for over a year now and i actually recently purchased a few items from her Etsy shop that i absolutely adore. I love her style and i just can’t wait to get my hands on a few of her prints to put on our art wall next year. This one would definitely go up in the kitchen though, it has to!
That’s it for me friends, let me know what’s on your Christmas wishlist and if there’s anything here you’d like to add to yours! xo