I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best – Marilyn Monroe
Hi everyone! I’m Melodie, a 30 year old parisian passionate by a million things!
On this blog I share…
- my journey towards a more ethical and smart way to consume especially regarding fashion
- my transition to veganism with lots of tips and recipes
- my love for music, books and lots and lots more other things!
I’m interesting in so much and I love learning and discovering new things. Engaging myself in causes that I believe in and want to defend has also become a big priority for me this year so if you wish to learn a bit more about that stay and subscribe! 😉
Now to introduce myself a bit more, here are some random facts about me:
- My 2 cats are names Yoda (like Star Wars, yes) and Rocket (like Rocket Raccoon from Guardians of the Galaxy) and I’m excessively proud of these choices!
- I’m a feminist and proud to be!
- I have very eclectic taste in general whether it’s about music, movies, books or even fashion.
- I’m addicted to TV shows, here are some of my latest favorites: American Crime Story, Stranger Things, Mr Robot, Jessica Jones, Downton Abbey, Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead.
- I’m a hypersensitive and super emotionnal person. I cry all the time, with joy, sadness, melancholy or even just to destress and relax myself, I’m just a fountain and I don’t mind!
- I was born in Paris, France and lived there my whole life but my biggest dream in life is to live in the countryside in a big comfy house with a huge garden and lots of animals!
If you want to send me messages or questions, just fill out the form here or send me a direct email to contact(at)happymelodie(dot)com, I’ll happily answer you!
Disclaimer: This blog might contain affiliate links every once in a while, which means I receive a percentage of the sales if you make a purchase using these links.